SUPER MAIN EVENT LINE UP:
- Mighty Miler Fun Run-9 am Kids ages 12 and under can register to get a cape and mask and run the trail around the pond area. $10 per child goes to the Northern Michigan Children’s Assessment Center and the first 150 kids registered get a cape and mask!
- Superhero 5K-9:30 am This event will be offered for kids ages 12 and up and adults (younger kids are welcome under adult supervision) $30/person and each pre-registered participant gets a goodie bag and t-shirt. Finisher Prizes for first three finishers by age group. Event is self-timed with a running clock, so you can walk or race the course.
- Justice League Team 5K Event-9:40 am This is for teams of four people. $100 per team and each participant gets a goodie bag and t-shirt. Find a corporate sponsor or just get some friends together to support the cause!
- VIRTUAL Superhero Run-(online) We are again hosting the virtual 5k for friends and family who want to support the centers but are not able to join in person. $30 per person or $100 per 4-person team and each participant gets a T-shirt! What is a Virtual 5K? That means you register (Make a donation for the cause), dress up like your favorite superhero and then run, walk or roll a 5K in your own neighborhood! The important part is not how you participate, but that you do participate! More than $20 of each registration directly supports the Child Assessment Centers! This is an easy and fun way to show your support to kids who desperately need a hero! This is also an excellent opportunity for businesses who would like to sponsor employee teams! Weyerhaeuser has sponsored several teams for the last three years! WHAT CAN YOUR BUSINESS DO?
- Superheroes and Sidekicks Disc Golf Smash Up-10:00 am This is a NEW event this year! Hanson Hills has two beautiful Disc Golf Courses, and members of the Local Disc Golf League have volunteered to help us host a Skins Match and side games that will run as part of the festivities. Looking for a new way to get out and exercise? Want something fun to do in your community? Come learn the sport of disc golf! It’s a win-win! Support the centers and learn the sport! Registration is $30 for 9 holes or $40 for 18 holes per person and includes swag and t-shirts. A portion of each registration will benefit the centers. Stay tuned for more details!
- Local Heroes- We will be asking local Health Care/Police/Fire/EMS/Community agency heroes to join us at the Super Main Event so that kids get the chance to interact with the professionals that serve them in times of need. We hope to have some emergency vehicles present for tours and pictures!
- NCACU Branch Fundraising– NCACU branches will work with members to raise funds for their centers. Each branch will have a $1,000 goal ($5,000 total).
- Superhero Shopping Spree-NCACU will work with local Rotary Clubs to host a Superhero Shopping Spree to support the needs of the centers.
- Sponsors- Our Sponsors for Superhero September are really what make the difference for the centers. See attached for Sponsorship opportunities. We appreciate every dollar contributed!